This post brought to you by TRESemmé. All opinions are 100% mine.
Hey guys! I was recently contacted by TRESemmé to do a review of TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo. I've actually been on the lookout for some dry shampoo (my bangs can tend to get annoying by the end of the day if I shower early in the morning), so this was a great opportunity to try out a new kind! Here are a few tips for how to use and get the best results with this type of dry shampoo:
- Shake vigorously before use and in between spray bursts for best results.
- Lift sections of dry hair and spray lightly at roots
- Spray in short bursts, holding 8-12 inches from head
- Don’t spray it like hair spray (all over and continuously)
- Leave in for 1-2 minutes.
- Use fingertips or a brush to distribute product evenly
* If clogging occurs, remove nozzle and rinse the nozzle under warm water, then reattach.
TRESemmé have a complete line of dry shampoos that revive your style’s look and feel on days you skip a shampoo. The line is uniquely formulated to absorb excess oil and remove odor and rejuvenates hair without a drop of water. With a renewing burst of citrus extracts infused into every product, it leaves hair with a clean, fresh scent.
The full line includes:
* Strengthening Dry Shampoo: The formula, with B12 vitamins and keratin, helps strengthen hair and leaves it full of healthy body.
* Volumizing Dry Shampoo: The formula, with mineral clay and citrus, removes oil while injecting hair with salon-gorgeous volume.
* Smoothing Dry Shampoo: The formula, with Vitamin H & Silk Proteins, refreshes your straight style by removing excess oil, impurities and odor to ensure your smooth look lasts.
* Moisturizing Waterless Foam Shampoo: The formula, with Witch Hazel, Citrus, and Aloe Vera, refreshes your hair by removing excess oil, impurities and odor while moisturizing hair.
Be sure to try it out on those days you are in a huge rush & don't get a chance to have a shower or wash your hair!
Here is a video by Julia Allison to show you how to use the dry shampoo properly: Click to Preview