I don't really ever make resolutions... and by now everyone has already started their new year resolutions (I'm sure some people have already broken theirs, too. haha.), plus I prefer the number 5... so January 5th seems like a good day to figure things out. This list is just things that I want to start doing, or start doing more of. I guess it's just another edition to my list of things that I want to do one day.
- Drink the tea that I have! I have so many delicious type of tea that I'm scared to drink. I just want to keep them forever, but tea is meant to be enjoyed... not to sit on a shelf. On Christmas I finally had a mug of my tea from Paris, ha! So, I'm really going to try to enjoy all of the different kinds of tea that I have. Not just let them sit on the shelf.
- Use my nice yarn. I'm so scared to use all of the nice yarn that I have, I think what if I knit the wrong thing? Or what if I figure out something better that I can make after I've already used it? The nice yarn is just so expensive, so it scares me. I never really knit myself anything, so I'm going to try and knit myself some nice things.
- Donate 10,000 knitted items to charity. For every purchase in my shop I donate to a charity, but I want to donate more just because. Last night I started a blanket that I'm going to donate to my local SPCA. I'm going to take photos of everything that I donate (minus what I already have) and keep track of it. (This goal was inspired by this blog).
- Take more photos. I want to take more photos of every day things, not just photos when I go to a party. The past few months I think I've gotten a bit better, but I want to take a lot more & share more photos on my blog.
- Take more film photos. I have a couple of film cameras, and a few rolls of pre-paid film (the best! Haha.), I just need to remember to take photos on them!
- Drink more green monster smoothies! I used to drink at least one a day before I went to Europe, then I got back & the blender broke. I have a new one now and had my first green smoothie in... a loooooooong time! It's so delicious and I want to keep drinking at least one a day.