- Try Vegemite & Marmite. Weird thing to want to do, I know... but I'm so curious! I've never seen the stuff before, but I've wanted to try it for a while! I'm not even sure where to buy them. Maybe I'll have to take a trip to England & Australia/New Zealand! Haha. But, I want to try it. Maybe make a video of me eating it.
- Watch my entire list of things that I want to watch. (Uh, I will come up with a better way to phrase that, ha!) I have a list on my phone of movies and TV shows that I want to check out. Anytime I'm out and someone suggests something, I add to it. And, the list doesn't seem to ever get shorter. Whenever I'm searching for something to watch I always seem to forget about it. So, hopefully I can get that list down a bit! (I like to watch TV series while I'm knitting or crocheting. I can't just sit there and knit, haha.) One day I'll type it up and write a blog post with the list.
- Have a baked potato bar dinner party! Totally inspired by this post on A Cup of Jo. It sounds like so much fun! I'm actually going to add to this item...
- Throw 100 dinner parties (themed! Maybe?). This was inspired by The Mighty Life List. I'll add suggestions for themes as I go.
- Stomp grapes! (I'm sure you guys are all picturing this video...) I'm not sure where to even look to do this, but I hope to one day be able to! It just seems like a lot of fun, haha!
Let me know if any of you guys have a list like this! Or if you have any suggestions for things I could try! Or if you know where to pick up vegemite or marmite! Haha.