Soooooooooooo, since it seems everyone and their mother, brother & sister has done this 11 random fact thing, I suppose I might as well, ha! The lovely Courtney from Delicious Ramble tagged me, so, here goes:
- I'm left handed. How's that for random? Ha. My right hand is pretty useless, unless I'm playing badminton or tennis (so, uh, never) or when I need to bring in groceries. I carry as many bags as possible in my right hand. Make it work. Oh and I knit right handed. But, you use both hands... so...
- When I look at photos of sheep, or watch a video, or see one in real life, or... okay even talk about them for more than a minute I start to tear up. I'm not sure why. Man, I love sheep. (I'm going to stop talking about them now because I don't want to cry, ha.)
- I love ketchup. Sooooooooo much. I dip (or eat) most things in ketchup. Well, not most things... but meat, chicken, fish & chips (that's normal though, right? No tartar sauce for me), fries (boring), plain chips (but give me ketchup chips & I will puke. Well, I won't. But probably gag if I smell them. GROSS.), grilled cheese, toast, baked potatoes (try it. soooo good.), mac & cheese, ummm I can't really think of anything else right now but most things. Oh except eggs. Although every once in a while when I'm out for breakfast some eggs will get ketchup on it (I use a lot of ketchup. Like, I'll order a burger with ketchup and dip it in. Because there is never enough.) it's not as bad as I always thought. And I know eating eggs with ketchup is a "normal" thing. ...okay, I've talked about ketchup for waaaay too long.
- I don't like the number 4. I have this weird thing with it, I feel like it's unlucky. When I'm reading a book and I get to a page with the number 4 on it (134, 42, 84, whatever.) I have to keep reading until I get to a page without a 4. Even if I'm half asleep & I know next time I pick up the book I'll have to re-read whatever it was. I can't leave it on a page with a 4. Unless it's like, page 400 or something... well, I'll try. But my 4 thing isn't just with books, anything that has to do with the number 4. The volume of something can't land on a 4 or 14 or 24... haha. I'm weird...
- But number 5 is my favourite number! And I don't have a favourite colour. I guess most people don't have a favourite number & everyone seems to have a favourite colour, so that's kinda weird... right?
- For some reason I always seem to have this stupid song in my head... I don't even know who sings it or anything... you know that stupid, "I throw my hands up in the air sometimes, singing aaaaaaaaaayeeeoooo it's Galileeeeeeeooooo" Hahaha okay that's how I sing it... it's in my head right now. It's distracting me from thinking up random facts.
- Sometimes I get laughing attacks... I also get crying ones, ha, but that's another story... I will laugh so hard at absolutely nothing for a looooooong time and I just cry and laugh... like happy tears... from laughing. There is a video of me having one in Evian. And again in Cinque Terre... haha yeah..
- I can write blood with my fingers. I'll take a photo sometime. (OKay, there are already a few photos of it out there, ha. But I'll take a nice one for y'all. I don't know why I said y'all.)
- I pronounce pillow as pellow and milk as melk. I don't care if it's wrong. I know that bugs some people, but oh well. I'll never change it, haha. But no, I pronounce pill as PILL. There is no "e" in pill... I'm not stupid. (haha)
- I have dreamsd that my teeth are falling out (usually in chunks. And sometimes I have 3 or more sets of teeth that fall out.) waaaaaaaaay too often. I have really vivid dreams. Some people would love to have vivid dreams but sometimes it sucks. A lot. For a while I thought things I was dreaming actually happened, ha. Because I would dream about what happened that day... strange.
- Okay, last one. Thinking up 11 facts on the spot is hard. If you asked me while I was showering I probably would have came up with 111. I always come up with ideas in the shower... as do most people. Okay, that doesn't count as a fact. Hmmmm okay this is the best I can think of: I LOVE Archie comic books (haha although now reading one takes like, 15 minutes.) and well, I am sure that I've pronounced a lot of things wrong in my head while reading over the years but I always pronounced Reggie (in my head) as RAGGIE. I still do, ha. It just sounds so much better in my head, out loud it sounds ridiculous... but so good in my head.
- Favourite type of flowers?
Orchids! Love them.
- What's the best cafe or restaurant you've ever been to?
Hmmm, this is a hard one! I really liked this place we went for breakfast in Nice. Well, brunch. Oh man, it was gooooooood. I have no idea what it was called, though.
- Do you collect anything?Sheep things. Yarn. Teas.
- Best op shop find?
I really don't go out thrifting (I know, I know, what kind of blogger am I?) so I'll have to go with this dress I wore to a fake prom at the Ford Plant years ago:
- Do you have a pet?
Of course! Little Squirtums! Squirty Dirty! Puppernickel!
- When was the last time you went out?
Out to a bar? Or out-out? I went to Nat & Travis' house for St. Patrick's day. Went bookshopping with Keith today. Went to Tim & De's house last night to watch the reunion of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (haha Keith & Tim did not join us). Last time I was at a bar? Probably Christmas Eve Eve when Keith played a show. Haha man that was a while ago...
- Do you have any tattoos?
Nope but Keith and I are getting life sized tattoos of each other's faces on our backs next month. just kidding... or am I?
- Top 5 books or series
- LOVE Papillion by Henri Charrière, and I just discovered that he wrote another book!! Unfortunately they didn't have it in stock at store I went to today...
- A Piece of Cake by Cupcake Brown is sooooo good.
- I recently bought Moloka'i by Alan Brennert and I highly suggest it! Ahhhh good book. Definitely one of my favourites! I tried to buy his other book today, too... but they didn't have it! Bah. Bad luck today, I guess.
- Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer is reaaaaally good... I haven't seen the movie & I'm not sure I really want to. I don't think it would live up to the book.
- A Long Way Gone: Memoirs of a Boy Soldier by Ishmael Beah was another really good book I recently read. So was Before I Go to Sleep by S.J. Watson.
- Drink of choice?Water? Or beer. Haha I'm not really picky. I used to always order ice tea at restaurants but now I just get water. I don't drink pop, unless I'm out & it's mixed in a drink, ha. Although the other day I tried a Jolly Rancher Watermelon pop.
- Where are you from and what do you love about your town or city?
Home of Wayne Gretzky. That's all.
- Does your house or bedroom have a colour scheme?
Hmmmm my bedroom is painted green... kitchen is black... upstairs is yellows & blues... downstairs is browns... I guess those are just the wall colours. No? Not really?
Okay. That was long post, ha. I'm not going to tag anyone because... well I'm about to go to bed (I'm writing this on Tuesday night) and... I can't really pick 5 people. Plus a lot of people have already done it. SO, if you want, comment with your answers to the questions! Or some random facts! Do we have anything in common? (I mean other than being awesome.)