Time for another update of "The List"! I haven't added anything to it in a while, and I've been coming up with a few new ideas... so here they are:
- Go camping! Last summer Keith & I only went camping once (!!!) and we didn't go out on his boat at all! I know that he wants to go out & do more this summer, so hopefully we'll be able to!
- Rent a cottage or a houseboat & go on a trip with friends! Even if it's just for a long weekend. We've been talking about renting a houseboat & going through all of the Locks, and I just think it would be such a fun time! My parents did that with their friends when they were younger & they said that they had a blast. I'd looooooove to do that this summer!
- Make pizza on the BBQ! Every summer I want to do this, and I never get around to it! I really love making pizza from scratch, and so why not make it on the BBQ? Yum!
- Have more pool parties this summer! & drink sangria at these parties!
- Have a favourite thing party! De & I were just talking about this, so it's fresh on my mind. It seems like so fun. Everyone bring 5 of their favourite thing that is under 5$ (favourite snack, lip gloss, bath bomb, whatever!) and then you draw names and everyone gets 5 new things! Awesome.
Ha, this list is totally summer based! I'm just getting really excited for the summer & to cross a bunch of things off my list! What are you hoping to do this summer? (Or winter for all of you in the southern hemisphere!) If you've got a list like this I'd love to check it out!